Blocked Drains in Woking – GU21
Despite their hard-wearing design, all drainage systems are vulnerable to blockages if not used correctly. Unsuitable materials and being forced to operate over their intended capacity can easily lead to serious blockages. Over time, even partial blockages can be extremely problematic and develop into serious concerns which need to be resolved. If you’re struggling to deal with partial or total blocked drains in Woking, get in touch with DDS today.
Here at Detection Drain Services, we can provide a complete range of solutions for both domestic and commercial properties. We have worked to clear blocked drains across Woking and the surrounding areas. Whatever kind of drainage clearance service you require, get in touch with our team today.
Drain Clearance for Blocked Drains in Woking
DDS’ experienced team of drainage engineers can work to eliminate all kinds of blockages in your system. These blockages can cause long-term problems if not dealt with quickly and professionally. The engineers and plumbing experts at DDS have many years of experience and access to industry-leading equipment. As such, we are one of the industry-leaders when it comes to dealing with total and partial blockages.
What are the Most Common Causes of Blocked Drains in Woking?
It is possible for your drainage system to become blocked if it required to deal with unsuitable waste. These kinds of waste are resistant to being broken down in your drains. As such, they can easily adhere to interior of your pipes. From there, they can capture waste as it passes by, leading to a larger blockage. Over time, these partial blockages can completely block the passage of waste through your drainage system.
Some of the most common materials which cause blocked drains in homes and businesses include:
- Food Waste, including:
- Solid Food Waste.
- FOG Waste:
- Human Waste, such as:
- Dead Skin Cells.
- Human Hair.
- Soap Scum.
- Shampoo and Conditioners.
- Cleaning Agents.
- Kitchen Roll.
- Baby Wipes and Wet Wipes.
- Make-Up Waste.
- Medical Waste.
If your drainage system is required to deal with the materials (as most systems are), it is vulnerable to serious blockages. These materials can combine together and create serious blockages. When combined with natural threats, such as tree root intrusions and vermin nests, these can lead to serious blockages in your system.
What are the Symptoms of Blocked Drains in Woking?
There are few occasions where blocked drains in Woking will simply appear overnight. They will normally develop slowly. While the development of any blockage is a bad thing, the slow growth of a blocked drain gives you the chance to resolve it before it starts to cause serious problems.
Some of the symptoms of a partial blockages that you need to look out for include:
- Unpleasant Smells – These smells are often sulphuric and can be harmful to health over time.
- Slow to Empty Drains – If your drains, such as sinks, baths or showers are slow to clear, you could be suffering from a partial blockage.
- Gurgling Noises – Partial blockages will often cause gurgling noises to occur when waste is moving through the system. This can be irritating and is a clear sign that there is something wrong with your system.
The above symptoms are only minor issues. They are more irritating to deal with than necessarily hazardous to your property or your system as a whole. However, if left untreated, these partial blockages can develop into serious concerns.
The Risks of a Total Blockage in Your Woking Drainage System
If allowed to develop into total blockages, your drainage issues can lead to a wide range of problems across your property. These can include the risk of:
- Waterlogging – When waste water escapes into your soil, it can cause your property to become waterlogged. While this might seem like an irritation more than a threat, waterlogging can lead to serious damage to your property’s foundations. This can, in turn, lead to sinkage and property movement.
- Flooding – If your waste cannot pass through your drainage system, eventually it will cause your property to flood. Once the system pressure is high enough, it can cause waste and grey water to escape from your drains and cause serious problems across your property.
- Damage to Drains – Blocked drains are forced to deal with a great deal of pressure. Over time, this can lead to cracks and fractures in your drain pipes. It can also cause your drains to collapse under the pressure.
CCTV Drain Surveys, Repairs and Unblocking Services for Blocked Drains in Woking
Here at Detection Drain Services, we can provide a complete range of drainage services to resolve any issues you might be experiencing. Leading with our CCTV drains surveys, we will work to identify any problems within your system. This can include the location and composition of any blockages, in addition to pipe damage and potential vulnerabilities in your system.
From there, we can provide a variety of drain unblocking services. Our most common and most effective services are:
- High-Pressure Water-Jetting – Using high-pressure water-jetting, we can work to break blockages apart. Thanks to the power of this treatment, we will also be able to completely clean the interior of your pipes.
- Drain Rodding – We can also utilise hard-wearing drain rods to break your blockage apart manually. Our drain rodding services are ideal for domestic and commercial blockages of all kinds.
To Clear Blocked Drains in Woking, Get in Touch with DDS’ Team Today
Here at Detection Drain Services, we can provide a full range of drain clearance services to suit your needs. Our engineers have many years’ experience, in addition to industry-leading equipment. We can resolve all kinds of blocked drains and ensure that the waste is disposed of.
For more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team today. You can call our engineers directly on 0800 193 9973. Alternatively, you can send any questions or concerns that you might have to our simple online contact form, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Contact Us Tel: 01342 821007
Tel: 0800 193 1383
Detection Drain Services Ltd
18 Hillside Close
VAT Number: 941-2486-26
Company Number: 06734311
Registered In England and Wales