PITCH FIBRE REPAIRS BRIGHTON
Most drainage systems which were installed between the 50s and late 70s were manufactured from pitch fibre. This material has a lifespan of around 40 years if cared for – as such, properties across the country are starting to experience issues with their drainage systems. If you’re looking for reliable pitch fibre repairs in Brighton and the surrounding areas, get in touch with Detection Drain Services today.
Here at DDS, we specialise in deliver complete repairs and replacement services. Our team can work with you to resolve any issue you might experience with your pitch fibre drainage. Whether your entire system is suffering, or specific pipes have sustained serious damages, get in touch with our experienced team today.
WHAT ARE PITCH FIBRE REPAIRS?
Pitch fibre drainage systems have been in place for years. As they were designed to last around 40 years, this means that most of the pitch fibre solutions in place are falling apart. As such, they require a professional team to ensure they continue to operate efficiently. Our experienced team can deliver a full range of repairs to all kinds of pitch fibre solutions.
Using CCTV drain surveys, our experienced team will be able to quickly and easily identify all kinds of damages. We can identify cracks, fractures, loose connections and serious blockages which can cause serious issues across your property.
WHAT ARE THE DRAINAGE PITCH FIBRE CAN SUSTAIN?
Despite their hard-wearing nature, these pitch fibre drains can suffer from all kinds of damage. Over time, pitch fibre pipes can suffer:
- Age Deterioration – Over time, pitch fibre pipes can weaken and deteriorate. This can include all kinds of issues to develop, including cracks, fractures and pipe collapses.
- Poor Fitting – If, when the pipes were initially fitted, they weren’t connected properly, this can lead to issues further down the line. The poor fitting of these systems can increase over time, leading to pipes shifting and becoming disconnected.
- Blistering Due to the Internal Structure – Over time, the internal structure of the pipe can blister. This can cause and lead to blockages developing within your pipes.
- Shrubbery and Growth Intrusion – Over the years, it is possible for pitch fibre to suffer damage related to shrubbery and natural growth. Natural growth can enter these pipes and cause the pitch fibre to break apart. If these roots can enter the pipes, they can contribute to serious blockages and cause damage which is often irreparable.
- Damage Caused by Cleaning Solutions – As pitched fibre drains can become weakened over time; certain cleaning solutions can cause more harm than good. Popular cleaning techniques, such as high-pressure water-jetting, can actually cause serious damage to your drainage systems.
A COMPREHENSIVE PITCH FIBRE REPAIRS SERVICE IN BRIGHTON FROM DDS
The Detection Drain Services team can work with you to resolve all kinds of damage to your pitch fibre drainage systems. We utilise reliable CCTV drain surveys to quickly and easily identify all the issues in your drainage system. Our experienced team can deliver a complete range of pitch fibre repair services to ensure that your property’s drainage system continues to operate as it should.
Thanks to our specialist services, you’ll be able to keep your property’s pipework strong and free of leaks. Our solutions are a fast and effective way of repairing any kind of outdated system. If we can’t deliver a complete repair service to your pitch fibre solution, we will often be able to deliver a reliable replacement service. In some cases, we’ll be able to upgrade your damaged system with a modern design.
For more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our experienced team today. You can reach us directly by calling us on 0800 328 3566. If you prefer, you can send any questions or concerns that you might have through our simple online contact form. You can also email any issues you might have to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.